I always enjoy hearing recommendations of books, videos, tv shows, etc. Now it is my time to give something back to you! I have almost completely switched from paper books to audiobooks. Therefore, my recommendations are in aural form. Enjoy!
Note: I think everyone who reads and applies few ideas from the "How to Win Friends and Influence People" will become a better person. :)
Note: I read few other similar books from "Mysteries & Thrillers" category, but The Life We Bury was number one.
- Patrick McKenzie (patio11) on How to Unbreak Dev Hiring - Twilio Radio
- Scaling The Walking Dead: No Man's Land with Next Games' Kalle Hiitola - The Hanselminutes Podcast
- 201: SQLite with Richard Hipp - The Changelog
- Robert Martin - Master Craftsman - Developer On Fire
- Chad Fowler - Being Deliberate - Developer On Fire
- Breadth and Depth - Richard Campbell
- Xamarin Joins Microsoft! - .NET Rocks
Business / Freelancing
- Nilan Peiris and the culture of growth at TransferWise - Boss Level
- Selling to Developers & Open Source Business Models - a16z Podcast
- On Failure - The Freelancers' Show
- Why Do Mexicans Drink So Much Soda? - The Inquiry
- Surprisingly Awesome Podcast
- Genetically Modified Foods Geek Out - .NET Rocks
If you have audio book or podcast recommendations then send a tweet -> Tweet to @_Tx3
and I'll check it out!